A big part of being a responsible Partner of ACC is praying faithfully for our church. Current top prayer needs? I’m glad you asked! In no particular order…
- We are currently seeking to secure funding for our GROWING TOGETHER campaign. As we interact with a number of different banks and mortgage companies pray we can get the money we need with good terms and great interest rates. Pretty much as soon as financing is squared away construction can begin! (Shooting unofficially for around April 1st.) Pray for Jim Young as he leads our OTF (Operations Task Force) in this endeavor.
- UPWARD basketball begins this coming Saturday, January 28th. Pray God will use the season as an effective outreach to unsaved children and their families. Pray for the many volunteers who make it happen – especially the coaches who work directly with the kids. Pray for league director Allison Bies as she leads her army of volunteers!
- Yesterday we had two very well attended HONDURAS trip informational meetings. We are sending a team from ACC to Honduras August 1-8 to medical work and evangelism. Pray God would form this team – we want the exact right group of people to go. I can’t wait – it’s going to be awesome! Pray for Chris Modrzejewski and me as we co-lead this trip.
- This month is when emphasize the challenge to all ACC attendees to make a formal commitment to the church – we call it PARTNERSHIP. Pray more people than ever before partner up with ACC in 2012.
- On Sunday morning we are currently into our new teaching series: WITNESS – a study in the book of Acts. Pray God uses his word to motivate us as a church to be bold witnesses in our community and that we would faithfully share the gospel of Christ. Please pray for me as I study and prepare.
- February 3-13 Ray Demich, head of our elder team, and I will be ministering in BOGOTA, COLUMBIA. We are anxiously anticipating an incredible experience. More details to come next Monday on this blog but in the mean time pray as we make our final preparations, especially as we prepare many messages for this trip – It will be a very intense 11 days!
Pray hard folks! You can make a difference.