Here is a list of five things I’m pumped about right now:
- We are having the cello and viola make an appearance this Sunday! I love mixing things up musically and having “different than the norm” instrumentation once in a while.
- Chris Modrzejewski is finishing up week three of his five week sabbatical! I am so thrilled for him that he gets this time away. (But at the same time I miss him and the strong coffee he brews for our Thursday Band of Brothers group!) Join me in continuing to pray for him and his family, that they would savor this time, and that God would bring Chris back to us refreshed, recharged, and ready to jump back into the next season of ministry.
- This Sunday, we kick off our new series: PRAY. I am eager to be challenged and to grow in my personal prayer life as we take four weeks to dive into this important topic. Speaking of prayer …
- We are having a launch lunch for our ACC Prayer Team this Sunday after the 10:30 service. I believe this ministry has the potential to be a game-changer in the life of our church. I recently read a quote that said, “If only we knew what was happening when we pray, we would never cease to pray.”
- In case you didn’t know, today is National Star Wars Day. May the fourth be with you!