Praise God for an amazing trip! We arrived home late Wednesday night. Here are a few highlights from our trip.
- Our 3 medical professionals were able to give much needed medical care to a little over 500 Honduran patients.
- We shared the Gospel and washed the hair of hundreds of children. Treating for lice where necessary.
- In 2 days of evangelistic efforts, our team prayed with 60 people to cross the line of faith and begin a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We installed 6 concrete floors, dramatically changing life for the recipients who had previously been living in homes with dirt floors.
- Despite our best efforts, we lost miserably in a soccer game against children and staff at the orphanage/ranch we visited.
Our trip involved so much more. We invite you to join us for church this Sunday, 8/12, to hear stories and see pictures from our trip.