10. Kris Milashus will be happy.
9. Kids are fun! They’ll have a rejuvenating effect on your spirit!
8. No adult stands taller than when they stoop to help a child. (I stole that from somewhere…)
7. You volunteer one hour – attend our worship service the other hour – a perfect use of your Sunday morning!!
6. Kids need a hero – you could be it!
5. It’s a joy to share God’s love with little ankle-biters!
4. All volunteers get three free counseling sessions with Chris Modrzejewski.
3. You will be fulfilling a strategic role in the mission / vision of ACC – to reach young families for Christ.
2. When you walk by people in the church lobby, they will think: “There goes that super groovy children’s ministry volunteer!”
…and the #1 reason you should volunteer in the Sunday morning children’s ministry at ACC…
1. You’ll receive an awesome ACC lanyard with a laminated name tag on it!
If you already volunteer – thanks a million! You rock!
If you don’t yet volunteer – please prayerfully consider it!
To volunteer or ask any questions email our Children’s Ministry director Kris Milashus: email@example.com