Last night, our Men’s Ministry (Fuel), put on a Steak N Taters event. It was awesome! We had an excellent turn out, had perfect weather, ate some great food, and got to hang out with some quality guys. After dinner, we heard briefly about the small group ministry of Fuel – Band of Brothers. I’ve been a part of our men’s small group ministry for a few years now and I love it. Here are a few things that I love about BOB.
- It’s a great way to develop some new friendships
- It helps keep me on track spiritually
- It’s fun! We always have a lot laughs
- I learn a lot from other guys
- They let me make the coffee (I like it strong!)
A new round of BOB groups are starting up the week of September 9th. Groups meet on Tuesday evenings and Thursday mornings (before work). If you’re an adult male, I’d strongly encourage you to check it out! Details will be available in the next couple weeks.