Worship-Grow-Serve is not just for the grown-ups! ACC offers many great opportunities to get children and youth involved in growing in their faith as well. If you’ve got a child, check out some of these awesome ministries:
- Worship with your peers! After taking a summer break, our middle and high school Sunday morning programs start up on September 9th. High schoolers meet at 9:00 and middle schoolers meet at 10:30
- For our younger members, be sure to take advantage of our Sunday school programs at both the 9:00 and 10:30 services. All age levels will be using exciting new curriculum this Fall and our teachers are excited for the new season!
- The Awana season kicks off on Wednesday, September 12th, with a fun family event. Come make an ice cream sundae, race a car on our new pinewood derby track, connect with other children and parents, and register your child for Awana! Awana is open to children age 3 years – 6th grade.
- Pit Stop (middle school) and Oasis (high school) programs will be starting up in the next few weeks. Pit Stop meets on Thursday and Oasis on Tuesday. Come relax, de-stress, worship, hang with your friends and meet new ones! Check out the online student calendar for more information.
- Learn basketball and cheerleading skills while meeting new friends and learning about Jesus’ work in your life – join Upward! Registration for our 2012-2013 Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season is approaching quickly! Registration opens in October; the season runs Jan-March. Upward is open to boys and girls 1st-6th grade.
- For our service minded youth, Sunday morning Sunday School is always looking for dedicated teens to help out in our Sunday morning classrooms. If you enjoy kids, think about helping out!
Get plugged in – you won’t regret it.