Top Ten Reasons to Volunteer for Upward
1. The tacos in the “Good and Plenty Cafe” are the bomb!
2. The games are a ton of fun
3. The opportunity to work with some amazing kids
4. Watching Ken K. referee the young teams on a Saturday morning is priceless (hint: he’s great)
5. Sports + Jesus = Winning Combination!
6. The cheerleaders are amazing
7. So many different opportunities to volunteer….there’s no excuse not to!
8. Bacon (ok, I made that one up =)
9. You might just score a cool Upward t-shirt
10. The energy on a Saturday game day will remain with you throughout the week!
To get more information on how you can help make this Upward Basketball and Cheerleading season a success, just shoot me an email. You won’t regret it!