- A God who loves me in spite of my sin.
- The gift of salvation found through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- My wife Karen who has stood beside through thick or thin – for over 31 years now.
- My four children who have enriched my life far beyond what they could possibly realize.
- My grandson who brings me immeasurable joy.
- My mom – the incredible support and great example that she (and my dad) has been to me.
- ACC – such a privilege to pastor these loving, generous, down to earth people.
- The elders of ACC – incredibly caring, godly men who lead with integrity and humble dependence on God.
- The staff of ACC – valued co-workers who sincerely desire to be used by God and work hard week after week. So fun to be on the same team!
- The Bible – the hope, instruction and encouragement it has given me over the years. It is reliable and true!
- My dogs Stanley and Roger. They are poorly trained heathens but I love them! (I’d just rather not pick up their poop.)
- Hot showers.
- My gym – I love the stress relief of a good workout.
- The Appalachian Trail.
- A warm, comfortable bed.
- Justin Bieber (just kidding)
- A gazillion other things…
What are you thankful for?
I hope you’ll take time this week to count your blessings!