We’re preparing to send out our 2013 Honduras Mission Team. The team will leave in 6 weeks and spend a week in Tegucigalpa, Honduras doing medical missions/evangelism. We’re excited for the opportunity to serve those in need and introduce them to the life changing power of Jesus Christ. It’s our prayer that God would use our efforts to help many people cross the line of faith and place their trust in Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Would you consider partnering with us? We need to bring many of the necessary medical supplies for the clinics we’ll be hosting. It’s our goal to fill 12 large suit cases with supplies. Here’s a list of the items we’ll need.
- Children’s Chewable (not gummy) Vitamins
- Adult Multivitamins (not gummy)
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) Extra Strength – 500 mg
- Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) 200 mg
- Naproxen (Alleve)
- Loratadine (Claritin) 10 mg
- Saline & Nasal Decongestant Nasal Sprays
- Antacid Tablets (Tums, Maalox)
- Ranitidine (Zantac, Prilosec, Pepcid)
- Vaginal Yeast Infection Treatments
- Lice Killing Shampoo (not treatment kit, just shampoo)
- Toothpaste (small and travel size only)
- Financial donations are welcome. Please write Honduras – Supplies on the memo line of the check.
You can drop off your items at the Honduras table in the lobby between Sunday, 6/23 and Sunday, 7/21. Please contact the church office if you have any questions.