Yesterday morning I challenged ACC to take the 139 CHALLENGE. The 139 CHALLENGE is to read Psalm 139 once a day – every day in July – beginning today, Monday, July 1st. I am praying this will be an inspiring and life-changing month in the life of our church. Sunday mornings in July our teaching series is titled FAMILIAR GOD – a study in Psalm 139. Our reading through this on our own will greatly enrich the teaching on Sunday mornings and better prepare our hearts for what God wants to teach us.
Still not sure you want to take the challenge? Then read on…
THE TOP 10 REASONS TO TAKE THE 139 CHALLENGE:
10) It will make the month of July 84% more satisfying.
9) It’s more inspirational than reading the back of the cereal box.
8) You will more fully realize how awesome our God is.
7) You get to attend the root beer float party on Wednesday night, July 31st.
6) Any self-esteem issues you might have will greatly diminish as you learn that God made you – and God doesn’t make any junk!
5) If you don’t, you’ll feel like a chump.
4) One word: WISDOM.
3) You don’t have a good enough excuse not to.
2) All the cool people are doing it!
And the #1 reason to take the 139 CHALLENGE…
1) God’s word is sweeter than honey, sharper than a two-edged sword, and more precious than gold!
So are you convinced yet? I hope and pray you will take the 139 CHALLENGE.