I’m taking a staycation next week. Here are a few things I’m looking forward to…
- More time at home with my family.
- Time to tackle some home improvement projects I’ve been putting off.
- Time to catch up on some reading.
- Taking my kids trick or treating on Halloween…we’ll make the rounds to visit some of the grandparents and show off their costumes. Josiah is going to be Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Rachel is going to be Rapunzel – Disney princess. Abigail will be a little lamb. I will be the official candy tester – no costume necessary.
- I’ll be heading to Indianapolis on Friday afternoon for a Saturday morning Marathon. Wish me luck. (You know you’re crazy when your vacation plans include a race
- Saturday evening my extended family is getting together to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. 60 years! So thankful for them and their legacy of faith, love, and family.
- Sunday morning Lisa will be running in a 5k downtown. So proud of her. Our roles will be reversed as I watch her race this time and wrangle our 3 kids! Excited to cheer her on.