Our Honduras Mission Team leaves in 2 weeks from tomorrow! I am so excited to be going back to this beautiful country where shade-grown coffee is in abundance (and available 24/7 at the mission house where we stay!), and where the believers there have such incredible joy on their faces.
I’d like to introduce you to this year’s all-star team:
- Lauren Bimber
- Josh Hagen
- Mark Hagen
- Jordan Kerr
- Kevin Kerr
- Marianne Kerr
- Martha Ray
- Mike Ray
- Scott Williams
Here are a few ways you can support our team:
1. Prayer – please be praying for us as we prepare for this trip. Pray for physical and spiritual strength, as we will be working hard at the brigade sites each day we are there and sharing the gospel with every person who comes through the medical clinic. Pray for receptive hearts to the gospel, and for genuine life-change in those who cross the line of faith in Christ!
2. Donate supplies – for the past several weeks we have been collecting medical supplies, but we still have a long way to go. You can pick up a complete list of needed supplies at the Welcome Center. Here is a short list of what we have the biggest need for:
- Adult multivitamins
- Loratadine (Claritin) 10mg
- Natural tear eye drops
- Lice killing shampoo
- Children’s chewable (not gummy) vitamins
3. Buy coffee! World Gospel Outreach, the organization we partner with that is on the ground in Honduras, grows coffee at their ranch up in the mountains. This is no ordinary coffee – it is organic, high-altitude, and shade-grown. Best of all, when you buy this coffee, the proceeds provide at-risk Honduran children the opportunity to be raised in a Christian home with mentor house parents. You can purchase the coffee and find out more here. Buy a pound. Or ten.