As we’re wrapping up the school year and transitioning into our summer programming, I’d like to invite you to be praying for our Children’s and Youth Ministry. Here are some specific prayer requests for each ministry:
- Students moving up to new classrooms to make a smooth transition. That they’d be able to celebrate this milestone and quickly settle into their new setting.
- Day Camp. For lots of kids to register, for volunteer positions to be filled, and for kids to grow in their faith through their experience with us.
- More team members. We’re in need of people to meet our growing needs in Children’s Ministry. Pray God would provide people who love him, love kids, and are willing to serve.
- Children’s Ministry Director. We continue to prayerfully seek someone to fill this very important position. Please pray for God to provide the right person for the job.
- Transitions. Students who will be freshmen next year, are welcomed into our high school ministry (Oasis) on Tuesday, 5/26. Students who will be in 6th grader next year, are welcomed into our middle school ministry (Pit Stop) on Thursday, 6/4. Please pray for these important transitions.
- Summer Trips. We’ll be taking a group of HS students to Nashville, TN for a mission trip June 13-20. We’ll be taking a group of MS students to Lake Geneva, WI June 21-26. Please pray for safety, spiritual growth, and lots of fun.
- New team members. We’re looking to add several new adult leaders to both ministries next September. Please pray for our recruiting efforts this summer.